Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
"When people say ‘This is my baby,’ they don’t always mean a baby. Sometimes they mean a dog."
- A Somali student, on what has surprised her most about the United States. (via africandogontheprairie)
Video games destroyed my life. Good thing i have two extra lives.
when you succeed in a social situation
being in a fandom long term: urrrrrrrrrrgh not this shitty argument again we've covered this
it seems like cats never forgot the fact that they were worshipped as gods thousands of years ago